[A/S] New Electric Plug

Hi Gang,

I just had to have my trailer plug replaced.  When we were at Springfield two
big lightning strikes caused my GFI breaker to get thrown.

I finally had to leave everything in the bedroom unplugged to keep the living
room stuff on because it kept shutting down.

When I was breaking camp in Springfield I didn't notice, but when I went to
plug in at the next campground I noticed my plug looked funny. One prong was an
odd red color and there were burn marks.

I took the trailer to an RV dealer and they replaced the plug.  No more
problems with the GFI.

I assume the lightning had something to do with it.  The plug wasn't plugged
into the box, it wwas plugged into a 25 extension which was plugged directly
into the box.

Hunter