[A/S] Second trip out

Okay.... don't worry, I won't be writing about each trip we take ;-)
But I do have a couple of questions.   Our first trip was at a
campground with no hook ups.  This time we had all the hook ups.  Why
do they sell you such an expensive trailer with only a 10' sewer hose
[and of course, stating "Here's your sewer hose, but it will never be
long enough so you'll have to buy a longer one]?   And, you know.... you
do need a longer one.  Our site was not very level but worse as we had
to get closer to the sewer connection since we never bought that longer
hose.

The first time I learned how salt shakers shake out the salt while
traveling.  This time I learned how eggs get scrabbled before breakfast.
I had them in the styrofoam container they came in and put them in the
door with other things holding the carton.   Any suggestions on the correct
way to transport eggs?

Another question.... do you really trust the Fantastic fan to shut when
it rains?   Or would it be safer to leave the A/C with just the fan going?

It sure was nice having all that electricity and all that water.  Could
take a nice long shower and not worry about using up our supply or
filling our tanks.

Judy