[A/S] Airstream Log

I am a self-avowed record nut.  I keep records about
everything.  For instance, I keep track of all the gas I
put in my car and I can tell you the mileage I got from
each tank.  I can tell you every car I have ever owned by
color and purchase price and what eventually happened to
them.  These days I keep all my records on my Palm
handheld.

After an extensive and (surprisingly) futile search for a
Palm OS application that would allow me to track my
Airstream-related information, I decided to create my own.

It is called "Airstream Log" and will run on any Palm
handheld with OS version 3.5 or greater.  It allows
tracking of trips, maintenance, camping locations, and
whatever else I think to add to it.

Airstream Log is a work-in-progress and I hope to enhance
it and make it prettier in time.  Other users of the
application would be able to provide me with enhancement
ideas.

If anyone else is interested I would be happy to give them
a copy.  This is not a marketing gimick.  Though I am a
professional software developer (although this is my first
Palm OS app), Airstream Log is a hobby and I will give it
free to any Airstreamer.  If you're interested, email me.

Dave R.
WBCCI 30124