Re: [A/S] Suburban/"Lockup"

Hmmm...that sounds too logical to be selected by legislators.  Actually, I
have read on many, many sites that the reason was to form a cradle if the
hitch ball failed and the trailer came loose, thereby preventing the
trailer coupler from falling onto the pavement and gouging the paving, to
say nothing of bringing the trailer to a highly-damaging quick halt.  I
like the logic you expressed, especially since the Hensley wouldn't be
cradled that way anyhow.

- Dick
(5368)