Re: [A/S] Safety chains

I was so paranoid about not having crossed chains that when I bought
the new Silverado I had to get two large connectors to add to my
chains because they were a bit short of reaching the the back of the
truck! I was hooking up for the first time with the truck to get to
the Cherry Blossom Rally and had thought of everything needed to
adjust the Reese to the truck except the length of the chains. In NY
it's illegal to not have crossed chains and with towing such a
distinctive older trailer I've been a bit paranoid that someday a cop
will pull me over just to see if I meet all the regulations!

Patti