Re: [A/S] Digest Number 2550

The recent thread about off roading with an Airstream gave me some insight
on the quality of the various years of Airstreams but was not specific
enough.
I sold my 29ft, 1969 Airstream 17yrs ago when I left the horseracing
business and am now shopping for another Airstream. What years would be the
best years to buy for the best quality? I am looking at getting a used small
one (25ft) to travel with now and also a large one to live in while we build
a house in Montana in a few years. We will use the small one as a 2nd room.
Been married 40 yrs and know we need some space from each other at times.

I am also curious as to how well the 34 ft Excellas tow. And is there a
problem finding places to camp with a trailer this long?

Warren.