Re: [A/S] Larger pop rivet source?

Dave, I believe what you are looking for are called split rivets. I
found some at Hiawatha Fasteners in Watertown, NY. They are pricey
.45 each. I also think Fastenal may carry them, or wide flange rivets,
but you need to buy 500 at a time. The used awning we bought at Bob's
in Florida, he gave us a mounting kit with the awning. The only problem
was the instructions were for another type ZipDee awning and I drilled
the holes in the wrong place, based upon the instructions and had to
plug them. I called ZipDee and the the girl gave me the correct mesurement.
She also sent me the safety latch that had been omitted from the hardware
packet. Good Luck. TED SMITH