[A/S] Towing with Big Iron and Low CoG

A LOT OF US were towing with big iron back in the 60s and 70s.  I towed our
fulltiming '67 Overlander for three years with a 70 Polara and felt very safe
with it.  Underpowered as hell with its 318 but it got us to all sorts of places
in and around the Sipp River.  Lacrosse and vic.  up and down I35 and over to
Yuma on I10.   I fully agree with you about today's trucks having far too high a
CoGravity compared to those big iron sedans.  and the comfort of pulling with a
big sedan just cannot be compared to any suburban or excursion, etc.  close but
not the same.

let us know what you decide to do with your Cadillac or whatever.

cheers
chas