[A/S] newbie needs replacement vent (roof) and screen for 66 Safari - in CA -- help?

Our 66 Safari needs a new roof vent (the middle one is leaking badly)
and a screen for one of the large windows on the street side.
It also has one plexi window I'd like to replace with a curved Corning.

I'm a new vintage Airstream owner and don't know where to start.
Airstream dealer?  or ????

Finally -- we had a short in the electrical outlet near the door,
discovered during a rain storm when water was dripping down the inside
of the wall.  I think I found the source of the leak, but if there's
anything special to be on the look out for, I'd love to know.
We're in northern California, a hop south of Sacramento.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

--Debra