[A/S] Wheel protectors

I remember a couple of years ago I saw in Oasis RV a set of wheel protectors
that snapped to the trailer body covering the wheels, The fabric was the
same color and design as the fabric in my Zip Dee awning. My 1976 Sovereign
has the snaps already in place. I was a long way from home with a long way
to go and did not want to spend the extra money then to buy the covers. I
don't see anything like this listed with Zip Dee. Any idea if these are
available. I have not contacted Oasis as yet, they only had one set at the
time.

Don