Re: [A/S] Allstate roadside assistance

They have two different policies for roadside assistance. One is for
ordinary motorists, covers passenger vehicles.

Make _sure_ you get the RV package. Completely different - and different
name. I had it for a year at an introductory rate and from what I read I
was getting very good package. Never needed it, so don't know how well it
worked.

My first-year intro was around $55. second year was to be around $90. Since
I have complete new-vehicle tow coverage on the tow vehicle now, these days
I would just pay for a trailer tow, if I needed it (Never needed it in 37
years towing so far).
Jerry 4404