Re: [A/S] towing with a jeep-trying again

HI Cathy,
When we bought our 30 foot Airstream, it was on a whim. The biggest
vehicle we had was a Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 L. Luckily, the business
we bought it from was only 2 miles away from our house (thus the whim.)
It came with an equalizer hitch which was definitely needed. We never
actually towed a long distance with it, but we did tow it around to see
how it handled on the highway. (When I say we, I mean my husband.) He
said he would never tow it with his Jeep again, the wheel base is too
short. He said it might be a different story with a shorter trailer. We
bought a 6.5 Turbo diesal '94 Chevy pickup later that year to tow and
snowplow with. The truck works great for towing.
Hope that helps.
Rose