[A/S] Re: Urethane Foam Insulation Preventing "shedding" amd other thoughts

hi Oliver,

The foam that we have bene looking at offers approximately an R value
of 35-40 and is quite stiff.  it's a spray on type that you can only
get applied by a certified professional so we wouldn't be doing that
job ourselves.  they can spray it on and this stuff doesn't expand.
it should offer a lot of structural support too!

Thanks for the suggestion of possibly reinforcing the insulation with
some sort of fabric.  something to offer a barrier between the ribs
and the foam.

i will also have to look into the R-values offered by a paper form of
insulation...good idea... :)

yeah, we are planning on erecting some sort of shelter around the
trailer once we are settled in our winter location.  we are also
planning on piling snow around the outer walls too to help insulate
and wind block!

Thanks for the ideas!
Elsbeth and Regan