Re: [A/S] F250 with new brake controller

> Also, does anyone know if you can get
>the larger fuel tank, 34 gal on the F250, when yuo get
>the SWB.  I have it on my LWB, and enjoy the extra
>capacity.

you can find this on the specs on the Ford Truck website.
the tank (diesel) on a 350 is 38 gallons, not 34 gallons.
I have just bought an F350 Crew Cab with the trailer tow and the variable
transmission with OD, etc so that the tranny senses what the trailer is doing to
the performance of the truck and adjusts accordingly.

I am just hoping that one of my two Pullrite's will fit the new truck frame.

Will take possession by week's end.

check the Ford site for specs on the 250 diesel.  I was told that there is
virtually NO difference between the 250 and 350 other than a rear leaf and the
availability of a LWB. AND a long bed.  I got both.