[A/S] lowdown , lonesome and blue.

Hi Everyone, I just felt like wtiting to you 'cause It's muddy and I am stuck
on working on the Bambi and just in one of those frames of mind where the
task feels bigger than I am......and it is but I know if I just take it one
step at a time I will be fine. It is when I get this feeling that it is a
single task that must be competed RIGHT NOW. I solved the problem of the
microwave in the Bambi by cutting a small square space in the kitchen side of
the closet wall between the sink counter and the closet. On the other side I
put shelves for kitchen storage like waffle iron etc. So It worked out
perfectly the microwave if flush against the wall and looks like it was born
there,(it was) and the extra storage took up minimal space in the closet.  I
got one of those little microwaves that I first saw in one of those airplane
magazines (for around $150.00) so I went to Sears and got one for $60.00 I
think it is called a mini mike but I will check and get back to you if you
like.. I will be
 happy to send pictures of both areas, when I can gain access to them. Right
now, the stand that was built to hold the air conditioner, was put inside the
Bambi for transportation, is impossible to get out by myself. I am waiting on
help.  A couple of years ago I spoke with the Airstream service person in
Modesto ( I think it was Modesto, could have been Manteca) who was VERY
discouraging about getting a new toilet and getting a new lock the old one
had broken.  I found a locksmith in Chico, Ca., where I lived and he changed
ALL of the locks for about forty dollars. The Airstream service guy said I
would have to bring the Bambi in to the shop to fix the locks. What B.S.  I
have found that plain  old ingenuity really works but I'm stumped on the
toilet ..Hmmmm, stumped on the toilet. I'll have to think of a way to
rephrase that but it will do for now. Well, It's been nice talkin' see ya
later. Judy