[A/S] Saying hello again.

Hi everyone, it's Judy with the 64 Bambi.  I did not know until now
how to access the posting of messages and I want to thank all of you
who answered me, although I didn't get the answers until today they
are very helpful.  Monday I am bringing my Bambi from my former home
(and hearth) to be my new home.  It should be interesting living in a
Bambi with three Boston terriers.  At least there is a good fenced
yard for them to run around in. As for me, well I just don't know how
it is going to work out living in such a small space but I am very
much looking foreward to the experiance. I am at the end of a
prolonged divorce and he got the house and I  have the Bambi.Again,
Thank you for your detailed responses, I feel very lucky to have this
group to help out with 'Airstream questions'