Re: [A/S] Re: checklist

Just so you don't want me to admit to driving off with the electric cord
still plugged in to the electricity that I installed at last year's
Cherry Blossom.  I'll leave that page out because I don't think anyone
saw it.  Or saw me then back over the cord and pull it out of the trailer.

It's a secret.  BGIF  (Basic geriatric intercranial flatulence.)  I'm
petitioning to have it recognised by the National Institute for Health
so I can get Medicare pay for my trailers' boo-boos.