Re: [A/S] question about large mid 70s Streams

I, too like the '70's models the most. My main likes- lightweight. Out
'75 31' weighed around 4500 lbs empty- under 7,000 lbd loaded for full
timing. I like the center bath layout more than the rear bath. In the 31
the center bath gave good privacy between the front and rear, and the
hall full of closets was nice.

Dislikes- the tambour doors are neat when they are new, but the tambour
doesn't last forever and is a pain to replace.
I thought I would like the side couch in the living room, but our
current '78 has that, and while it is a nice looking layout (a big TV
fits on the front ledge, and it can be seen while cooking), our side
couch is *very* uncomfortable, whereas the front couch was quite
comfortable.

Our current floor plan is kind of neat- a 28' with the front side couch,
a center double bed (couch that makes in to a bed) with a vanity on the
road side, and a fairly large rear bath, but I still prefer the center bath.
A friend has a neat '75 25' with a center bath (and blond interior)- the
only one like it I have seen of that vintage.

--
Chris Bryant