Re: [A/S] Re: Yet another tow vehicle

> I had to snicker a little at this.  We keep all of that in the trailer.
> But, then again, there is only two of us and we aren't living in there
> full-time.  Chairs in the little area right inside the door where Wally
> designed them to go.>

Ah, you have the Zip Zee chairs..... I think they are uncomfortable so I have
big bulky chairs.

  Tools go in reinforced shelves under in the bed > (and my husband's a tool
> hound so there are alot of them).>

I have two tools boxes and a generator.... no room for them anywhere in the
trailer. I think of the truckbed as my "garage" or "basement" <g>

 < Outdoor > tables fold up and are in the back hanging locker, along with
> the
> Little Smokey grill.  Small gas grill under the sofa up front.  Coolers
> are always softsided to squish into whatever open area we can find when
> not in use.>

Gads, what if it's raining out and the stuff is muddy? Do you have carpeting?

Hunter