[A/S] Anyone heard anything about Dodge's new crewcab??

was visiting a diesel mechanic and he was telling me that Dodge is finally going
to bring out a FULL SIZE crew cab (not like Ford and Chevy's half step efforts -
his quote, not mine) and that it was going to be bigger than either the Ford or
GMC.   he also told me some brag on his present Cumming dodge... he is getting
450hp and _800_!ftlbs of torque out of it.  I mean ... is that possible???  with
ONE engine???

believe I am going to hold off buying a crew cab unil I see what they trot out
for 2006.

fwiw
chas