Re: [A/S] Winter Living

 As noted in the other responses full time living in an RV in northern
climates is problematical. It will take a lot of propane and interior
sweating will also be a big problem. Note that by the 1980's Avion was using
blown in urethane foam insulation which was vastly superior to anything
Airstream has ever done which would make Avion my choice for that duty. As
long as you are not needing major body panels most everything in an Avion is
as replaceable as in an Airstream. I lived in a 1960 Avion for two years in
central Texas and even that far south we suffered from occasional water
pipes freezing and the interior sweating problem.

Steve