RE: [A/S] Trucks

Hunter - You're right. Today's trucks are light years better than before,
and I love having all the bells 'n whistles. From the aspect of just the
additional work they can do, plus the comforts we now enjoy. But I deduced
several thousand posts ago that you are WAY TOO SMART (and I need to shout
here!) to pay Mr. Ford an extra $3K for two pieces of plastic on each side
of your truck. I glanced briefly, but can't say for sure if the interior is
really very different from your full specturm Lariat package model. As for
the 4X4, you were certainly right on that issue. I needed it twice this past
weekend, and damn if it wasn't nice to sit in the comfort of the truck and
flip a switch into 4X4 and simply walk out of the problem. I swear I'll
never go back to the old nastiness of getting myself unstuck. Too old &
spoiled for that now.
Jim