RE: [A/S] Digest Number 2439

Speaking of leaks...we bought our '88 25' Excella last April.  The
leather-like toilet seat cover beneath the small bathroom vent was distorted
caused by water damage.  When we replaced the cover (and innards) of the
toilet we turned to the leaking vent which also had a problem motor.  We
replaced it with a new identical vent, calked well, and, we thought, solved
the problem.  However, during a heavy driving rain storm, when using the
toilet, we still are actually dripped on.  <G>  I leave a towel on the towel
to absorb  the drops, and when necessary drape it over my head.  It comes
down the upper arm of the push/pull arm.  Hubby says it's the design of the
Airstream, and they all might have this problem; I find this hard to believe.
Any suggestions?
Shirley
WBCCI 2168