Re: [A/S] re:Older tow vehicles

> I think this list is dominated by a "bigger is better" syndrome.
> Just trying to balance the "load".

I'm sorry but I will not have a professional suggesting it's okay to pull a
10,000# trailer with a car rated to tow less than 4,000#. It's one thing when
we civilians say it's okay but a pro is liable to be taken more seriously than
our ramblings.

Andy saying it's okay does not make it okay in my book......

Lawsuits have become a cottage industry here in the USA, and anyone foolish
enough to tow that size trailer with that car is looking to get sued, or worse
killed. I've towed a 34' with my 3/4 ton pickup.... it's a big trailer.

Things are different in Canada.... Here Andy would not be taken seriously if
he went to court and said it was okay to tow that trailer with a car the
manufacturer says shouldn't tow that trailer.

I'm not barring Andy, but I can't have him encouraging people to do that.

Hunter