Re: [A/S] Airstreamer Wannabe (long) was: Greetings!!

The best thing about an Airstream is that there is so much more
storage space in them than a regular trailer. And when you stow things
away, they stay put. I can't believe how much stuff we used to drag
around with us. At one point, we stayed at a place in Walla Walla and
got to use a gigantic trash bin for free. I think we almost filled it
;)

We talk about trying out another trailer brand, but once you've tried
an Airstream, it's hard to think of anything else.

Teri Pittman