[A/S] Re: Thermostat problem

Speaking of thermostats...
We have the original Suburban thermostat in our '79. I believe the only
temps it knows for heat are 90 degrees and 50 degrees: anything in
between is unachievable. I've always assumed that I should some day
replace the thermostat, but I'm now wondering if some of the circuitry
in the furnace itself might be bad. I understand that the board can get
cooked after too many years being too close to the furnace.
Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks as usual!

Chris Koehn
Leaving San Louis Obispo tomorrow for Sequoia