Re: [A/S] Digest Number 2431

We too have those mirrors for the past 4 years with long trips across
the country.  I can't find any damage to the Dodge 1500 truck.  They
are great, only problem is in the  snow that we hit yesterday; they
don't have electronic defrost and the Mirrors will ice up.  Other than
that they are great and I like that you can take them off when not
towing.  I agree with others that if they are tight I hear no noise
from the straps.  If mirrors are loose the straps will rattle and let
you know that they are loose and you need to tighten them up.  No
damage to the window rubber molding.

Chuck West
WBCCI # 6513
Safari 25' 1999