Re: [A/S] Just Curious

Hi MaryAnn. I have a '75 Sovereign, and while I have twins, a
permanent double was an option. Another reason for the twins is that
quite a few older AS have a rear bath. This makes twins a desirable
setup as they are now in the middle of the unit. Full size beds with
a rear bath were not "permanent" but were a side goucho style. In
the early '80's AS started to get away from the rear bath and opt
for center baths. This allowes for a double and in some units a
queen bedroom in the rear. Hope some of this is helpful.

Mark Johnson
WBCCI, VAC 5220
'75 Sovereign Intl. Rear Twin