Re: [A/S] Need a photo of spare tire mount

My tire mount came directly from Airstream, although I had to
purchase it thru a local dealer.  Call any Airstream dealer and they
can get it.  The dealer can have it shipped from Jackson Center to
your house if you like.

While I don't have any photos yet, check out the folder with the 2001
(?) Safari.  This guy currently only has two pics there, but one is
of the spare tire carrier which looks like mine.

Also, thanks to the guy who posted photos of his latch.  I plan to
buy the required bolts (not included) later today and work on it more
tonight.  I'll post a follow up message in a few days.

Christopher