Re: [A/S] "While you were out" airstream

Yes!

I think in retrospect, I may have been a bit overemphatic, but I got
really steamed when I watched that episode.

I think most of the audience don't watch the show to get decorating
ideas or even to learn how to renovate--but instead to watch how
much the crew can put over on a homeowner--and how well a homeowner
can stick it to their spouse.  Generally, the results are fairly
innocous and reverseable.  This time it wasn't--though the homeowner
(Laurel?) seems content with the results. Not sure about her DH,
though!

Hasta la vista, I suppose!