Re: [A/S] Re: getting a trailer home from Mass

I'm trying to recall but when I towed my '65 Streamline back from Nevada to
Texas in 1994, I think I just left the old expired plates as they were, and
towed the trailer as it was.

I think I did the same when I towed a '72 Streamline back from Nebraska to
Texas in 1998.

I certainly didn't go to either place with new plates, nor did I get any
kind of temporary plate before returning home.

Same thing with my 1995 Streamline Travel Home when I drove it back from
Arizona in 2001.

I figured that if I was stopped, I could always explain my way out of it.
And, I did have insurance!

-Tom