[A/S] Airstream Book or Website Recommendation

What book or internet address (URL) do you suggest for someone just becoming
interested in Airstream?

I am not interested in restoring an old trailer but am handy and know how to
do modestly complex maintenance stuff.  I love to camp, but have never
hauled in anything worth braggin about, other than my lovely wife and
daughters, of course.   :)

I know a LITTLE about Wally Byum and the old saying that [everything goes in
through the door].  A little more background is now in order.

Where are new Airstream travel trailers assembled today?

Lately, how many do they make in a year?

TIA!
            :)
JR