Re: [A/S] How to get a trailer home from Mass

Chuck,
I also live in NY and have purchased several trailers from out of State. I
went down to the local DMV where I purchased the trailer and they sold me a
temp license for around $10. They looked like a normal license but were made
out of cardboard. I didn't have any problems with the authorities while
towing them back to NY State. When I got home, I went down to our DMV and
they sold me NY plates. It was really quite simple.
Colin Hyde