[A/S] Battery float charger

After reading Fred Ettline's "Phred Sez" in this month's "Blue Beret" I went
on the Net and found the Harbor Freight Line's Battery Float Charger on sale
for $14.99. I then found that we have a local outlet of Harbor Freight Tools
and moseyed on down there. The chargers were selling for $16.99 but when I
showed them the Internet price, they gave me the better price.

I had never visited the Harbor Freight Tools outlet before and I was
impressed. It's an incredible toy store for guys with a great selection of
hardware, tools and guy-stuff. Unfortunately I can now see myself stopping
by there more often just to browse and lighten my wallet!

Seriously, though, they have a lot of stuff that could prove helpful for RV
owners so you might want to look for a local store in your area or check out
the Internet site (www.harborfright.com). However don't say I didn't warn
you, when you blow your entire allowance there!

Douglas Kirkpatrick, Vintner and Bottlewasher
Lazy K Vineyard and Winery
Medford, OR