Re: [A/S] tray and ventilation options on tow rig shell....

> i thought you had the bedslide...my mistake. which brand went belly up? i
> watched a local dealer do a bedslide install...pretty nice unit.>

Mine is a Beaver Bed.

> duh.......not planning to sleep in the truck bed but while traveling. >

Duh, some people do when they go off roading.

> i do plan on keeping many things back there 24/7. many everyday items are
> damaged by extreme temps (clothing, leather goods, bike tires, camping gear and
> so on. since inside temps can climb to 130-150 inside a shell, just like
> inside a trailer, i think it wise to vent some heat and lower temps 30-50
> degrees.>

Vent away, suit yourself.  I see lots of caps and they aren't vented so I
don't see it as an issue.  When I was in AZ in 2000 it was 112 degrees outside,
98 inside the trailer with the a/c running full blast.... can't imagine how hot
it was under that cap but everything in there survived.

> you may not have heard of or seen one. my alum shell had one 35 years ago
> and it was very effective....just like the roof vent in an airsteam. wonder who
> thunk of that?>

Again.....vent away, suit yourself.

Hunter