[A/S] Re: Disc brake conversions

Disc brake conversions can be done with basic hand tools.

The hardest part is bleeding the air from the system, but if you
follow the instruction book that comes with each set (at least from
us)it's a snap.

The cost for the disc brake conversion, will vary depending on who
you but it from, and most importantly, what "all" comes with the kit.

Some sell just the basic kit. Others, like us, have what we think is
a complete kit, in that it contains many parts that are needed, that
do not come from Kodiak or ActiBrake. Of course, this increases the
price, but it saves the buyer from chasing all over the place for the
other items, along with not knowing as an example, what to buy.

The following parts do not come with a Kodiak or ActiBrake kit.

Bearings, lug nuts, cotter pins, insulated clamps, grease, grease
seals, grease caps, brake line kit, or hardware of any kind, let
alone grade 8 nuts and bolts.

The kits we supply contain all of the above along with e-coated
rotors.

As always there will be cheaper kits, I am sure, but they will not be
contain the necessary other parts.

Andy
Inland RV Center, Inc