[A/S] re: mud flaps

Thanks Joe, Steve, and Jerry.
At $230, the rock tamers aren't cheap, but look like a classy setup-
provided Joe's caveats can be accommodated..

As an aside, I frequently take delivery of semi loads of building
materials on rural building sites with long, uneven gravel drives. The
trailer's mud flaps are long enough to get caught under the back wheels
of the trailer when backing up (they need to be this long to be
effective): we drill a small hole through the bottom of the mud flap
and bungy the flap up to the back bumper until he's ready to drive
forward again. Perhaps this would be an effective treatment for the
rock tamers as well.

Anyone prefer rock guards mounted to the trailer?

Chris K.