Re: [A/S] mud flaps?

Some trucks have a receiver mount that makes it easy to insert a pipe into
the sides of the frame piece. I have seen guys insert temporary
"fringe-mount" thingies into those. Should make it easy to remove it when
towing season is over, and give excellent protection when towing. My '97
Dodge had this kind of receiver mount arrangement, but my 2003 Dodge has
changed the framepiece. Check your receiver frame sides to see if you can
do this.

Jerry 4404