Re: [A/S] GETTING INFORMATION

Indy,

The place in Corona is Inland RV, you might want to do a search on them
in the list and the Vintage Airstream List.

Craig Dorsey at Vintage Vacations does very nice work, one of his
restorations in on Ebay now:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4511124365
and purchased.  Vintage Vacations works on all models of vintage
trailers and sponsors a vintage rally at the Newport Dunes every
spring.  G & G in Bellflower specializes in Airstreams only.

Are you close to any of these?

I understand the frustrations of being house bound as my wife has been
since June, 2003, although she is slowly improving.

Bill Kerfoot
WBCCI/VAC #5223
1973 Dodge W200 PowerWagon
1977 Lincoln Continental