Re: [A/S] Satellite TV question

Hi Ed,

I just got TiVo in the trailer and my friend got HDTV and Tivo in her house.
She got a dual LNB to run the Tivo, I already had a dual.

In order to get true HDTV you need to subscribe to it with Directv... I
believe they have a special right now, the first 6 mos free...then 10.95 a month.
You will need a special box to convert the signal to HDTV..... I think it's
about 350.00.... call 1-800-directv and they will fill you in.

Hunter