[A/S] Satellite TV question

Hi, folks…

I haven't had any luck getting an answer to this question elsewhere,
so I thought I'd try here.

I have a 2001 Safari that has the built-in satellite TV antenna on the
roof. It is a standard round dish with a single LNB.

I'm getting a new TV for the Safari for Christmas. It will be a HD LCD
22 inch TV that will fit in the Safari just fine. My question is: can
I expect to be able to get the HDTV in the Safari with this antenna?
The fellow who sold me the TV doesn't have a clue, tech support at my
satellite provider says it should not be a problem, and the fellow who
came out and installed my HDTV receiver in the house says he *thinks*
that it wouldn't work, that I'd need an oval dish and three LNB's to
get HD.

Anybody here got any experience with this??

                          ….Ed Johnson….