[A/S] Re:Class C motorhome

I sure wish A/S did make a class c.  My wife and I have decided a  Class C
would better fit our situation now that we have a winter home in  Florida.  We
have been checking Class C's, after checking out B vans and  Interstates which
are too spartan for us, and liked the Chateau we saw by Thor  ( which is also
the company that makes Airstreams).  Any chance WBCCI  will ever allow  units
in that are built by the same company that builds  Airstreams? I remember back
in the 70's WBCCI  wouldn't allow Argosies in,  but I think they eventually
did.  I also remember WBCCI wouldn't even allow  Airstream motorhomes in when
they first came out.

Jack
WBCCI 4697