Re: [A/S] Looked at Excella

Hi Don,

  Regarding the cabinets, I'd recommend caution.  A jack isn't going
to keep the force where you need it (squeezing the rail and stile
together).  It will push down on your floor and (more dangerously) up
on the ribs just as hard.  You might try a web clamp or even a very
long pipe clamp to bring the pieces together without pushing up on
the roof. It'll also hold the cabinet together while the glue sets.

Or maybe the age-old hammer would do it.  But I'd try gentle pressure
first, if I could.  Also, you'll need to get the glue on those pins.
It won't do much good if it is just between the rail and stile.

Just a thought.

Regards,

Doug