Re: [A/S] Re: Two Questions

Drat, I'm not up to date with all my reading, so didn't get to reply to
Robert before he left!

I was going to say that I don't own an Airstream, and don't at least
currently have any plans for buying one.  I DO make a lot of use of the
information that I get from the list, and that is why I joined in the first
place.  There are more similarities than difference in these aluminum
trailers.

I have been on this list since the days when Ewan McDonnell owned it.
Incidently, I believe that Ewan (who started the list) didn't have an
Airstream either.

-Tom