Re: Re: [A/S] Big whoops! New trailer!

Yes, a 1995 21' Soverign. The interior is in excellent, clean original
condition. We're not smokers, nor do we travel with pets. We did have new
curtains made last year by Ambrosio. Used his premium fabric in white. A
new toilet was installed 2 weeks ago. The reefer and furnace both sport new
Dinosaur circuit boards. Both 30 gal propane tanks are three years old.
Ditto the 120 ah batteries. There's a 75 watt solar panel on the roof,
which for our style of camping is just right. It has a skylight and two
fan-vents, beside the little mushroom valve fan in the shower.

The outside would benefit from a fresh clear coating. There are a few minor
dents, dings, and scratches. The tires are good, 2 of 'em less than one
year old. Electric tongue jack works just fine. A complete Reese hitch
system, and anti sway bar is included. So, except for a possible adjustment
to the ball height, you'd be all ready to go. Brakes adjusted and bearings
repacked this October.

I've owned it (my first AS) for 3+ years. It was towed by a 2000 Merc
Mountaineer V8. No problems or white knuckle experiences. Selling it
because we both wanted more space.

It's pretty much a turnkey, or hitch and go package.
Right now it's in Fort Meyer. At the end of January, we'll have the new
Safari parked next to it and move our stuff into the new guy. Mid February
will see the Sov at Donmar AS in SC.

And that's the story, morning glory.

Thanks for the space Hunter.