Re: [A/S] F250SD '04 or F350SD 05?

Chas,

I recommend the north entrance, from Cooke City Montana......

> ok, Steep inclines, right??>

Not that I noticed with my F-250.

> now, I am wanting to trade my 2 yr old E350 SD 7.3 with 18K miles in on a
> short
> bed, crew cab, Fn50 SD 2004 or 2005.
> Both are new and on the dealer's lot.
>
> being economical about this, where would my $$ best be invested??
>
> the F350 2004 or the F350 2005?
>
> OR would a same-setup F250 SD, yada do the job of pulling that trailer
> (guestimate weight at 8500#s)? I suppose I get bigger brakes? on the 350?
> same engine otherwise, and tranny, etc... ??>

The 250 has the same tow rating...... as the 350. I would definitely get
single rear wheels if I got the 350.

I like the looks of the 05 more. The 05 will have a higher resale when the
time comes.

See what the deal is and which truck the Mrs. likes better <g>

Hunter