Neat '75

Hey everyone- I have a trailer in right now that is a floorplan I have
never seen before. The s/n is I27-B5J- a 1975 27', center bath, but the
rear bedroom had a couch- a mirror image of the front lounge, rather
than a fixed bed (it now has a fixed bed, as the previous owner removed
the front couch for a pair of recliners, so the current owner moved it
to the front, and built a permanent bed).

In addition, the interior is blond wood, rather than the dark walnut (?)
that is typical in the '70's.

Real nice trailer.

--
Chris Bryant