Fitting In

My Response: Robert, You are gonna fit right in round here. Many
of us have talking rigs (or at least 'we' hear them talk) A new F250
diesel pickup will pull any Airstream made, including the 34'
slideouts. Now, parking them could turn out to be a challenge, if
the F250 was as big as Hunter's crew cab long box. My supercab
short box will handle up to a 13,500 pound TT according to Ford,
with 1500 pounds in the box of the truck. The largest new
Airstreams today weigh in between 10,000 and 11,000 I believe, and
if I am incorrect on this, someone here will surely let us know in a
hurry.

Tom