Re: [A/S] Horsepower/Torque/Cubic Inches/Compression Ratios

>Nobody ever complains that their truck is too big.

unless they are NOT fulltiming!!
why I got the E350. it is about the limit for length, etc to take into the
parking garages around MD ANderson here in Houston.
even then, I have only put ~17,000 on it in 2 yrs.
For reqd maintenance, always wonder whether to go by the miles or the months...

next truck will be the crew cab with short bed. good way to carry the 5kw off
the backporch (Hurricane backup) and a bigger tank of diesel.

fwiw
chas