RE: Excella Frame Rust

Ralph,

I would suggest you contact Ron at South Jersey RV. Mostly what they do is
rebuild and customize older Airstreams. Ron told me I could have my mechanic
call him up and he would be happy to tell him how to fix the elusive brake
problem on my 86 Excella. For that reason, I am sure Ron would probably offer
you some good advice right over the phone. I decided to take my AS directly
to Ron instead (He is only 125 miles from me) and am a very happy camper now
that I have finally found a "real" Airstream service center.

1624 Harding Hwy Newfield, NJ 08318 (856)697-9600

http://www.southjerseyrv.com/